Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Honey, Stop the Car!



Real estate signs occasionally stray from "For Sale" to "New Price", "Open House", "I'm Gorgeous Inside", and even to this - "Honey, Stop the Car!"  [By the way, I am gorgeous inside.  It's the outside I'm working on].

If you zoom in on the picture above, you will see the aforetomentioned "Honey, Stop, the Car!" sign.  That only tells part of the story.  I will try to help them tell the rest.

"Honey, Stop the Car!"...

...I have to mow that lawn.
...I found our stolen brass headboard from 2007!
...I told you it's OK to park on the lawn.  See?
...I think I found a new place to buy meth.
...that squirrel on the roof owes me money.
...you were absolutely right about staining our fence.  This one looks like crap.
...seems like the yard is missing a broken appliance or three.
...who needs windows and natural light when you have all that chunky white brick?
...I am feeling nauseous just looking at that ugly-ass house.

There.  All the possible reasons to stop the car.  Except perhaps...

...the engine is on fire, and we can leave the car in their yard.  No one will notice.



No comments: