Monday, November 17, 2008

Free Crap on Your Birthday

I have a plan. Next year I plan to take advantage of every bit of free crap possible on my birthday. I have 365 days to map it all out. I know about the free-on-your-birthday Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's. And about all-day free bingo on your birthday at the strange little place on Anderson Lane with pink gorillas out front. But what else is there out there? Scrambled eggs and bingo is a start, but certainly not an epic adventure. Certainly I can get at least three free meals, and potentially a scoop of ice cream, circus tickets, or discounted lawn care. I am hoping my loyal readers (now three, including Billy Wayne from Death Row!) will help.

2 comments:

Our Winning Circle said...

I have a freebie site and list a ton...

Happy Birthday! :)

Shari
Here's the link you can copy and paste:

http://www.ourwinningcircle.net/modules.php?name=Web_Links2&l_op=viewlink&cid=55

Robin said...

Happy Birthday, Russel! Hope you had fun celebrating, even if it wasn't free!