Thursday, June 16, 2016

Demented and Sad, But Selfie

I realized today that I take pictures on my iPhone and generally don't do anything with them.  Occasionally I will send something to be posted on Bookface, or send a picture to Jill with the subject line "hashtag", but not often.  I'd buy a Selfie Stick, but (meaning no offense to people who have one) - people who use them are insipid narcissists who have a 3.7 X greater chance of accidently stumbling to their death by wandering into traffic, off of heights, or into dens of wolves or bears.  Again, no offense meant.

As I was scrolling through my portfolio, I realized that I have an...eclectic...assortment of photos.  As evidenced by:

This is an office of one of my staff members.  She made the mistake of going on vacation.  She returned to an office full of balloons.  I was curious about how many balloons it would take to fill an office.  This is 400.  Based on this, I'd say it would take 1,803 balloons.  No need to ask Mr. Owl. 




This is Lester's Dental Lab.  I blame Obamacare.

I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on our motherfucking porch.  Sure, the rain is good for the community.  But this is a terrifyingly large snake on our porch.  The interweb tells me it's a cobra.


Saturday night at the Smith house.


I saw this in the middle of a sidewalk on the way to teach my class at UT last week.  I turned around and went home instead.  Bad mojo to pass plastic baby on bed of colored cotton.

And in case you were thinking that I only take pictures of strange things, there's this:

Leo was SO hung-over that day.


 

No comments: